Justice is blind, but the law is not. The law is a system of statutes and court decisions, a hierarchical structure of judges and politicians, with lawyers working on every level of it.
So while justice is noble in its blindness, the law is a network of biased human beings with very few devoted to justice but most infecting the system with personal racism, sexism, corruption, deceit, or ignorance.
My credentials speak to my fiber, my passion, and my focus.
If you need guidance, we can talk.
Ali Ebrahimzadeh, Esq.
“The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 an invitation-only organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from each state in the nation who meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense trial lawyers. Selection is based on a thorough multi-phase process which includes peer nominations combined with third-party research. Membership is extended solely to the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile. […] Each of our distinguished Top 100 members possesses the knowledge, skill, experience and success held by only the finest and best lawyers in America. By combining resources, power, and influence, The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 is devoted to preserving and protecting justice for all.”
– The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, www.TheNationalTrialLawyers.org
Ali Ebrahimzadeh, Esq. Attorney Profile:
- Awards and Honors:
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Selected for 2015 Membership to the National Association of Distinguished Counsel “The Nation’s Top One Percent”
- Nominated as One of the “10 Best” Attorneys of the State of CA by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Nominated as One of the “10 Best” Attorneys of the State of CA by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Rated by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star
- Invited to be a Lifetime Charter Member of Rue Ratings’ “Best Attorneys of America”
- Invited to be a Member of the “National League of Renowned Attorneys”
- Nominated to be a Lifetime Member of “America’s Top 100 Attorneys”
- Recognized as one of the “Premier 100” Trial Attorneys of California by the National Academy of Jurisprudence
- Washington, DC
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US District Court Eastern District of California
- US District Court Central District of California
- Juris Doctor, University of California, Hastings College of the Law: Recipient of the Bernard E. Witkin Award for Academic Excellence and CALI Excellence for the Future Award.
- Bachelor of Arts, European Cultural Studies, Brandeis University: Phi Beta Kappa Society Graduate, Honors Graduate, Justice Louis D. Brandeis Scholar, Nominated for Harry S. Truman Scholarship.
- California Governor’s Teaching Fellowship Recipient
- Certified Parenting Coordinator for High Conflict Child Custody Disputes, Northern California Mediation Center.
- Past Activism & Volunteerism Efforts:
- Communities for a Better Environment
- Education Not Incarceration – Assistant General Counsel
- San Francisco Chapter of National Lawyers Guild, Board of Directors
- Pro Bono Lectures, Seminars, and Consultations
- TV Interviews (FOX, ABC, etc.) & TV Consultations re: public interest legal matters.
- Additional Information:
- Past & Present Professional Affiliations:
- National Lawyers Guild, San Francisco Chapter
- Iranian-American Bar Association
- Alameda County Bar Association (ACBA)
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- ACBA, Volunteer Legal Svcs. Corp.
- California Lawyers for the Arts
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
“Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser — in fees, expenses, and waste of time. As a peacemaker the lawyer has a superior opportunity of being a good man. There will still be business enough.”
~ Abraham Lincoln, 1850