Fluent in Spanish, French, Italian, and Farsi, and licensed to practice law in the State of California, New York State, and the District of Columbia, I am honored as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers organization for both Criminal Defense and Civil Trials. Offering superior legal representation in State and Federal Courts on behalf of Plaintiffs or Defendants, I have worked successfully on multi-million dollar cases, high stakes criminal actions, complex multi-party disputes, high-conflict divorces, and turn-key legal transactions and conflict resolution negotiations. A dynamic attorney, I offer aggressive, intelligent, and ethical legal representation and expertise to corporate and individual clients facing crucial legal Transactions, Lawsuits, Negotiations, Mediation, or Arbitration in Business, Property, Divorce, Criminal, Education, and Entertainment Law matters.
“The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 an invitation-only organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from each state in the nation who meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense trial lawyers. Selection is based on a thorough multi-phase process which includes peer nominations combined with third-party research. Membership is extended solely to the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile. [...] Each of our distinguished Top 100 members possesses the knowledge, skill, experience and success held by only the finest and best lawyers in America. By combining resources, power, and influence, The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 is devoted to preserving and protecting justice for all.”
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, www.TheNationalTrialLawyers.org
Constantly abreast of the most modern developments and techniques in the practice of the law, I am a highly persuasive Litigator and a sharp Legal Strategist focused on preventing unnecessary conflicts and resolving disputes efficiently and fairly. My clients very much appreciate my uniquely personable and communicative style and see me as a great ally in bringing clarity and justice to turgid legal conflicts. Similarly in facing opposing counsel, I am a sincere negotiator and a powerful opponent. Be it on paper, in court, or at the negotiations table, I am a penetrating force, bringing passion and experience in the name of justice to the practice of the law.
I have proudly served as an At Large Member of the Board of Directors of the National Lawyer’s Guild, San Francisco Chapter – one of our nation’s oldest, most prestigious, and effective associations of progressive attorneys committed to working for social justice. Much respected for my dedication to Pro Bono community education and professional expertise, I have also been internationally broadcast on progressive television and radio stations where I have provided free attorney consultation to minority and low-income callers as well as on major regional TV news programs such as Fox and ABC News where I have provided professional legal commentary on complex legal issues of the day.
I invite you to contact me soon so that we can discuss an effective strategy to resolve your serious legal concerns.
Ali Ebrahimzadeh, Esq. Attorney Profile:
- Member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Juris Doctor, University of California, Hastings College of the Law: Recipient of the Bernard E. Witkin Award for Academic Excellence and CALI Excellence for the Future Award.
- Bachelor of Arts, European Cultural Studies, Brandeis University: Phi Beta Kappa Society Graduate, Honors Graduate, Justice Louis D. Brandeis Scholar, Nominated for Harry S. Truman Scholarship.
- California Governor’s Teaching Fellowship Recipient
- Certified Parenting Coordinator for High Conflict Child Custody Disputes, Northern California Mediation Center.
- Fluent French, Spanish, Italian, Farsi and English. Basic German.
- Accepting new clients for Litigation, Transactions, Negotiations, Arbitration and Mediation in California, New York State, and Washington, D.C.
- Areas of Law: Business, Property, Criminal Defense, Family Law, Education Law, and Arts and Leisure Law.
- Attorney Member in Good Standing:
- US Federal District Court, Northern District of California
- US Federal District Court, Eastern District of California
- US Federal District Court, Southern District of California
- US Federal District Court, Central District of California
- US Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of California
- US Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- The State Bar of California
- The District of Columbia Bar
- The State Bar of New York
Past and Present Professional Affiliations of Mr. Ali Ebrahimzadeh, Esq.:
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Lawyers Guild, San Francisco Chapter, Board of Directors Executive Committee
- Iranian-American Bar Association
- Alameda County Bar Association (ACBA)
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Santa Cruz County Bar Association
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- ACBA, Volunteer Legal Svcs. Corp.
- California Lawyers for the Arts
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association