Justice is blind, but the law is not. The law is a system of statutes and court decisions, a hierarchical structure of judges and politicians, with lawyers working on every level of it.
So yes, justice is blind, but the law is a network of imperfect human beings, some devoted to justice, some infecting the system with personal bias, racism, sexism, corruption, deceit, or ignorance.
My credentials speak to my integrity, passion, abilities, and experience.
Ali Ebrahimzadeh, Esq.
“The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 an invitation-only organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from each state in the nation who meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense trial lawyers. Selection is based on a thorough multi-phase process which includes peer nominations combined with third-party research. Membership is extended solely to the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile. […] Each of our distinguished Top 100 members possesses the knowledge, skill, experience and success held by only the finest and best lawyers in America. By combining resources, power, and influence, The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 is devoted to preserving and protecting justice for all.”
– The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, www.TheNationalTrialLawyers.org
Ali Ebrahimzadeh, Esq. Attorney Profile:
- Member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Selected for 2015 Membership to the National Association of Distinguished Counsel “The Nation’s Top One Percent”
- Nominated as One of the “10 Best” Attorneys of the State of CA by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Rated by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star
- Juris Doctor, University of California, Hastings College of the Law: Recipient of the Bernard E. Witkin Award for Academic Excellence and CALI Excellence for the Future Award.
- Bachelor of Arts, European Cultural Studies, Brandeis University: Phi Beta Kappa Society Graduate, Honors Graduate, Justice Louis D. Brandeis Scholar, Nominated for Harry S. Truman Scholarship.
- California Governor’s Teaching Fellowship Recipient
- Certified Parenting Coordinator for High Conflict Child Custody Disputes, Northern California Mediation Center.
- Fluent French, Spanish, Italian, Farsi and English. Basic German.
- Accepting new clients for Litigation, Transactions, Negotiations, Arbitration and Mediation in California, New York, Massachusetts, and Washington, D.C.
- Areas of Law: Business, Property, Criminal Defense, Family Law, Education Law, and Arts and Leisure Law.
- Sample Case History and Articles by Ali Ebrahimzadeh, Esq.
- Ali Ebrahimzadeh Attorney Licensure Information:
- US Federal District Court, Northern District of California
- US Federal District Court, Eastern District of California
- US Federal District Court, Southern District of California
- US Federal District Court, Central District of California
- US Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of California
- US Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- The State Bar of California
- The District of Columbia Bar
- The State Bar of New York
- The Bar of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Past and Present Professional Affiliations of Mr. Ali Ebrahimzadeh, Esq.:
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Lawyers Guild, San Francisco Chapter, Board of Directors Executive Committee
- Iranian-American Bar Association
- Alameda County Bar Association (ACBA)
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- ACBA, Volunteer Legal Svcs. Corp.
- California Lawyers for the Arts
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association