Offering personalized and intense legal representation, spot-on advice, and sterling credentials including several national professional awards, attorney Ali Ebrahimzadeh serves clients throughout California, New York, Massachusetts, and Washington, DC in four main areas of law: Business, Divorce, Criminal, and Education. You can read dozens of glowing Client Testimonials and see the growing list of awards to Mr. Ebrahimzadeh’s credit. But when you see the intense level of representation he provides you, that is when you’ll know you chose wisely. For discerning clients, Mr. Ebrahimzadeh stands prepared.
- Attorney Profile:
- JD, UC Hastings – Witkin & CALI Awards for Academic Excellence
- BA, Brandeis U. – Phi Beta Kappa, Justice Brandeis Scholar
- Serving all of CA, MA & DC
- Litigation, Transactions, Negotiations, Mediation
- Fluent French, Spanish, Italian, Farsi. Serving Diverse Clientele.
- Fox & ABC TV and Newspaper Contributions
- Extensive Pro Bono & Public Service History
- Key Links:
- Legal Heroes:
- Abraham Lincoln – Self-taught pragmatist, from the log cabin to the White House.
- Thurgood Marshall – Attorney for Brown v. Board of Ed. before becoming SCOTUS Justice.
- Mahatma Gandhi – Lawyer, Civil Rights Activist, Liberator.
- Featured Articles:
- Unwanted Refugees: Racism against Middle Eastern-Americans Requires a Public Response
- No Housing, No Arts, No Community! – Oakland’s “Ghost Ship” Fire Born of Rental Pandemic
- Post 9/11 Criminal Defense Law, Presidential Powers, and Enemy Combatants in the USA
- Judicial Responses to Environmental Degradation In the Face of Late Twentieth Century Global Economic Policies: A Comparative Study of the Supreme Courts of India and of the USA
- Be a Good Client: A Video Game Analogy on Winning Your Legal Battles
- Awards and Honors:
- Invited for Lifetime Charter Membership to “Top American Lawyers“, 2016.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2014, 2015.
- Selected for Membership to the National Association of Distinguished Counsel “The Nation’s Top One Percent“, 2015.
- Nominated as One of the “10 Best” Attorneys of the State of CA by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2015.
- Nominated as One of the “10 Best” Attorneys of the State of CA by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2015.
- Rated by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star, 2015.
- 2010 & 2014 Rated “Superb” by Avvo
- Invited to be a Lifetime Charter Member of Rue Ratings’ “Best Attorneys of America“, 2015.
- Invited to be a Member of the “National League of Renowned Attorneys“, 2016.
- Nominated to be a Lifetime Member of “America’s Top 100 Attorneys“, 2016.
- Recognized as one of the “Premier 100” Trial Attorneys of California by the National Academy of Jurisprudence, 2016 & 2017.
Ali Ebrahimzadeh ABC News Interview: Ed O’Bannon vs. NCAA Antitrust Lawsuit
- New York
- Washington, DC
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US District Court Eastern District of California
- US District Court Central District of California
- US District Court Southern District of California
- US District Court Northern District of California
- US District Court Southern District of New York
- Juris Doctor, University of California, Hastings College of the Law: Recipient of the Bernard E. Witkin Award for Academic Excellence and CALI Excellence for the Future Award.
- Bachelor of Arts, European Cultural Studies, Brandeis University: Phi Beta Kappa Society Graduate, Honors Graduate, Justice Louis D. Brandeis Scholar, Nominated for Harry S. Truman Scholarship.
- California Governor’s Teaching Fellowship Recipient
- Certified Parenting Coordinator for High Conflict Child Custody Disputes, Northern California Mediation Center.
Ali Ebrahimzadeh FOX News Interview: Foreclosure & Auction Fraud Lawsuit
- Past Activism & Volunteerism Efforts:
- Communities for a Better Environment
- Education Not Incarceration – Assistant General Counsel
- San Francisco Chapter of National Lawyers Guild, Board of Directors
- Community-Oriented Free Lectures and Seminars at Schools & Colleges
- TV Interviews & Consultations re: public interest legal matters
- Newspaper Interviews or Article Contributions (Washington Post, Vallejo Times-Herald, San Francisco Chronicle)
- Past & Present Professional Affiliations:
- National Lawyers Guild, San Francisco Chapter
- Iranian-American Bar Association
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- California Lawyers for the Arts
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
“Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser — in fees, expenses, and waste of time. As a peacemaker the lawyer has a superior opportunity of being a good man. There will still be business enough.”
~ Abraham Lincoln, 1850