Standing up to Bullies Since 2007!
- Attorney Overview:
- Awards and Honors:
- Invited for Lifetime Charter Membership to “Top American Lawyers“, 2016.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2014, 2015.
- Selected for Membership to the National Association of Distinguished Counsel “The Nation’s Top One Percent“, 2015.
- Nominated as One of the “10 Best” Attorneys of the State of CA by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2015.
- Nominated as One of the “10 Best” Attorneys of the State of CA by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2015.
- Rated by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star, 2015.
- 2010 & 2014 Rated “Superb” by Avvo
- Invited to be a Lifetime Charter Member of Rue Ratings’ “Best Attorneys of America“, 2015.
- Invited to be a Member of the “National League of Renowned Attorneys“, 2016.
- Nominated to be a Lifetime Member of “America’s Top 100 Attorneys“, 2016.
- Recognized as one of the “Premier 100” Trial Attorneys of California by the National Academy of Jurisprudence, 2016.
Ali Ebrahimzadeh ABC News Interview: Ed O’Bannon vs. NCAA Antitrust Lawsuit
- Washington, DC
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US District Court Eastern District of California
- US District Court Central District of California
- US District Court Southern District of California
- US District Court Northern District of California
- US District Court Southern District of New York
- Not currently practicing in New York State courts.
- Juris Doctor, University of California, Hastings College of the Law: Recipient of the Bernard E. Witkin Award for Academic Excellence and CALI Excellence for the Future Award.
- Bachelor of Arts, European Cultural Studies, Brandeis University: Phi Beta Kappa Society Graduate, Honors Graduate, Justice Louis D. Brandeis Scholar, Nominated for Harry S. Truman Scholarship.
- California Governor’s Teaching Fellowship Recipient
- Certified Parenting Coordinator for High Conflict Child Custody Disputes, Northern California Mediation Center.
Ali Ebrahimzadeh FOX News Interview: Foreclosure & Auction Fraud Lawsuit
- Past Activism & Volunteerism Efforts:
- Communities for a Better Environment
- Education Not Incarceration – Assistant General Counsel
- San Francisco Chapter of National Lawyers Guild, Board of Directors
- Community-Oriented Free Lectures and Seminars at Schools & Colleges
- TV Interviews & Consultations re: public interest legal matters
- Newspaper Interviews or Article Contributions (Washington Post, Vallejo Times-Herald, San Francisco Chronicle)
- Past & Present Professional Affiliations:
- National Lawyers Guild, San Francisco Chapter
- Iranian-American Bar Association
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- California Lawyers for the Arts
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
“Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser — in fees, expenses, and waste of time. As a peacemaker the lawyer has a superior opportunity of being a good man. There will still be business enough.”
~ Abraham Lincoln, 1850